Monday, June 25, 2012

Behind the Scenes for Melissa Gentile Couture

Wow! It's been a while since I've posted on this blog.. Bad Janet, bad... I guess you can say it's not for a lack of content but more for a lack of time lol. No more neglecting, because I have a lot of things to share, yay!

A few weeks ago, I got to work with a few of my favorite people; Miss Isa from Ella Photography, designer Melissa Gentile and hair stylist Malina Tang.  This time it was for Melissa's upcoming ad campaign that will launch in Elegant Wedding and Mariage Chic Wedding Magazine, details to come soon.

So take a peek at us hard at work =)

Malina doing a few touch ups before we start shooting!

Melissa placing this fabulous dress. I love this dress!
Another dress, another shot with Isa.
Brandy, effortlessly beautiful in her gown.

Since switching to an Iphone, it's a lot easier to take photos and post faster... on Instagram hehe. If you want to stay in the loop with what I am up to, be sure to join me there; username: jpmua! You can also find me on Twitter and Facebook too or even more recently Pinterest. Each page promises something different =) see for yourself!

1 comment: