Monday, January 3, 2011

M.I.A. but always working

My first post for the year; so let me begin by wishing you all a very happy new year! I hope your holidays were amazing and fabulous like you are. It's been a very busy few weeks, hence the reason for the lack of chat on my lovely blog.

Although the holidays were extremely busy, I loved every second of it! I ended off my year with this incredible photo shoot courteous of an amazing photographer Dory Chamoun of N'Focus Productions. Here is a sneak peek at a few shots from the shoot =)


Peekaboo =)

My tools and I

Make up Madness
I'm super excited to see the rest of the results from the shoot. I wasn't the only 'model' on site that day. Laura Chirke was actually the main focus. I didn't see those pics as yet but Dory was gracious enough to give me these little teasers. These pics are a result of some extra time Dory had and we were able to collaborate and just be crazy. It was such an amazing experience, just letting go and doing something I ordinarily wouldn't do to my face lol...

Creativity has no boundaries and this shoot was my refreshing reminder to that. I wish you all success for new year and hope you rediscover your passion and pursue it!

1 comment:

  1. Janet I didnt even realize that you were a blogger! I love this! The hair the makeup the crazy! Great job. - Tasha aka BiPolar Jane

    ReplyDelete